RUBBER OPEN END
Rubber open end are timing belts specially suitable for reversing drives when rotational movements need to be transformed into linear motions and accurate positioning is required.
WHY RUBBER OPEN END?
- RUBBER OPEN END synchronous belts are a perfect alternative to chain or cable.
- They have high positioning accuracy on reverse drives.
- RUBBER OPEN END belt working temperature: -25°C/+80°C
Rubber open end synchronous belts are a perfect alternative to chain or cable.
They have high positioning accuracy on reverse drives.
01 / BELT BACK
The back side cushion protects the tensile members and permits the use of backside idlers.
02 / CORD
The cord is made with high elasticity module fiberglass or steel.
03 / BODY
The belt body is made of special polychloroprene based or EPDM rubber compound.
04 / FABRIC
Nylon fabric on the teeth is treated to improve torque carrying capacity
Mechanical and chemical properties
- constant dimensions
- constant length
- free maintenance
- linear speed up to 50 m/s
- low pretension
- Isoran rubber open end belt working temperature -25°C/+80°C