LINEA X belts have been developed to run where small pulley diameters and high transmission ratios put a limit to the use of wrapped belts of the same section.
Specific compounds and special production technology ensure transverse rigidity, while maintaining longitudinal flexibility and running stability.
LINEA X works where small pulley diameters and high transmission ratios put a limit to the use of wrapped belts of the same section.
01 / BACKSIDE FABRIC
To protect against contamination and moisture
02 / ADHESION LAYERS
03 / CORD
Polyester tensile cords
04 / BODY
Mechanical and chemical properties
- improved grip to continuous bending
- highest longitudinal flexibility and running stability
- resistant to chemically agressive environments, ageing, ozone, UV and heat
- long service life
- antistatic according to ISO 1813
- LINEA X belt working temperature -30°C/+80°C
XPZ, XPA, XPB, XPC