OLEOSTATIC rubber belts are wrapped V-Belts, developed with highly resistant tensile elements for high performances.
Performance and length stability are the main features of OLEOSTATIC belts.
They are environment friendly: all the compounds are halogen-free.
01 / BODY
Made of a special rubber compound which provides high transmission efficiency
02 / CORD
Consisting in high-strength low stretch cords
03 / FABRIC
Permits the use of a backside idler
Mechanical and chemical properties
- smooth starting and running
- wide range of driven speed
- extremely wide horsepower ranges
- vibration damping between driver and driven pulleys
- no need for lubrication
- long service life and low maintenance
- antistatic properties according ISO1813
- OLEOSTATIC belt working temperature -30°C/+80°C
Klassisch ummantelt: A, B, C, D, E
Schmal ummantelt: SPA, SPB, SPC, RMA