A new game changer
Belt and cleat fragments from all Megalinear XMD and Megaflex XMD belts can be spotted by metal and x-ray detectors, thanks to a special compound used in the manufacture of these timing belts and their accessories. Therefore, any Food Contact Timing Belts (open end, endless joined, and truly endless) constructed with this compound are detectable. This Food Safety feature is in addition to other special hygienic design features that include sealed edges and the use of blue as a contrast colour. Therefore, all Food Contact Timing Belts (open end, endless joined, and truly endless) constructed with this compound are detectable!
La nouvelle courroie MEGALINEAR FC unit la puissance et la précision pour le transport synchrone aux exigences nécessaires lorsque la courroie entre en contact avec les aliments : FIABILITÉ MAXIMALE, 100 % HYGIÈNE.
01 / CORPS
Le corps de la ceinture est en polyuréthane thermodurcissant bleu foncé 85 ShA. (transparent sur demande)
02 / ARMATURE
en Kevlar : 50 câbles en 150 mm d'amplitude du produit.
Mechanical and chemical properties
- Special detectable dark blue polyurethane compound
- Standard cords: S and Z torsion Kevlar for Megalinear FC; Stainless steel for Megaflex FCM and Megalinear FCM
- Standard splice method by finger splice
- Customizable with cleats, made of the same detectable thermoplastic compound and applied by welding.
- no risk of slippage, even in greasy and humid environment
- zero risk of fraying and detaching of back profile
- used even at the smallest bending diameter, with small drive pulleys
- MEGALINEAR FC belt working temperature -25°C/+80°C