Isoran IMPERIAL and IMPERIAL DD
Isoran IMPERIAL belts are made with a polychloroprene compound: they are very widely used in several kinds of applications in the field of power transmission. Isoran IMPERIAL belts are avaiable in both single and double sided tooth structures.
WHY ISORAN IMPERIAL AND IMPERIAL DD?
- ISORAN IMPERIAL are the oldest and most common profile used of rubber belts, specially in traditional machinery.
- Cheaper than other rubber belts.
- Suitable for power transmission.
- ISORAN IMPERIAL AND IMPERIAL DD belts working temperature: -25°C/+80°C
Isoran IMPERIAL are the oldest and most common profile used of rubber belts, specially in traditional machinery.
Cheaper than other rubber belts, suitable for power transmission.
01 / BODY
The body is made in Polychloroprene, for accurate meshing; hardness 74 ShA.
02 / CORD
Fiberglass reinforced for minimal elongation.
03 / COVER
A nylon fabric covers the teeth surface, protecting it.
Mechanical and chemical properties
- medium resistance to water, environmental agents and greases
- synchronous transmission
- no lubrication
- no maintenance
- Isoran IMPERIAL belts working temperature: - 25°C/+80°C