Our Progressive Pin Joint (PPJ) system provides a simple, reliable method of placing a timing belt on an application without the need to tear apart the conveyor or join the belt endless on line. PPJ is a perfect option for parallel path belts where the load being moved is spread across several belts. Installation and replacement of belts is fast, simple and cost saving.
- Reduced load capacity, when compared to standard, joined belts
- The back of the belts are virtually flat
- Designed for conveying applications, max suggested speed is 120 m/min
- Pin materials according to AISI302
- Megalinear urethane timing belts produced with NFT, NFB, AVAFC, APL, Fishbone, Ribbed and Supergrip can be joined with PPJ
- Minimum splice length of 700 mm